Last updated: August 25th, 2023
1. Collection of your Personal Information . In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Kara Water may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: First and Last Name, Mailing Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number. If you purchase Kara Water's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Kara Water may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your: Age, Gender, Household Income. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
2. Use of your Personal Information. Kara Water collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Kara Water may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Kara Water and its affiliates.
3. Sharing Information with Third Parties. Kara Water does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Kara Water may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Kara Water, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Kara Water may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kara Water or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kara Water; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Kara Water, or the public.
4. Tracking User Behavior. Kara Water may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Kara Water, in order to determine what Kara Water services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Kara Water to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
5. Automatically Collected Information. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Kara Water. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Kara Water website.
7. Security of your Personal Information. Kara Water secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Kara Water uses the following methods for this purpose: SSL Protocol. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
8. Right to Deletion. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will: Delete your personal information from our records; and Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records. Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to: Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us; Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law; Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent; Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us; Comply with an existing legal obligation; or Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
9. Children Under Thirteen. Kara Water does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
10. E-mail Communications. From time to time, Kara Water may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Kara Water or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Kara Water, you may opt out of such communications by reply "unsubscribe" to our emails..
11. External Data Storage Sites. We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
13. Contact Information. Kara Water welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Kara Water has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Kara Water at:
Last updated: August 25th, 2023
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from Kara Water Inc., including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. All the different types of messages you may receive (whether recurring marketing messages, on-demand reply messages, or otherwise) shall be known collectively as the "Programs." Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. Kara Water Inc. reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Kara Water Inc. also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Kara Water Inc. , it's service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
BY OPTING IN TO OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE PROGRAMS, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL-ONLY ARBITRATION WITH JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION WAIVERS, AS DETAILED IN THE “DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT” SECTION, BELOW (THE “AGREEMENT”).
If you do not wish to continue participating in any Program or no longer agree to these Terms, you agree to text the applicable Short Code (or regular long code phone number where applicable) or directly reply to any mobile message received from a Program with
STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT in order to opt out of that Program at any time. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable and exclusive methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words or phrases other than those set forth above or verbally requesting Kara Water Inc. to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out. You may be subscribed to multiple Programs across different Short Codes or regular long code phone numbers, and therefore you must separately text or reply
STOP to each Short Code or long code phone number from which you wish to unsubscribe.
Kara Water, NEW YORK, New York 10018
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of September 21, 2021